Are You Ready To Bring Peace, Joy and Vitality Back Into Your Life?
Chinese Medicine with Anne Crowley, Licensed Acupuncturist
Serving Waldorf, LaPlata, White Plains, other Charles county locations, and St. Mary’s and Calvert counties
- An invitation to come to your fullest potential
- Walk through life more peacefully, and joyfully
- Relieve pain, gain vitality, and maximize your health
Whether you are interested in relieving pain (e.g. back, knee, elbow, hand, foot, etc.), or eliminating mental tension, stress or anxiety, Chinese Medicine has much to offer.
Chinese medicine can reach the core of your health issue by balancing your energy for a more lasting natural healing. Healing takes place as your energy begins to move. Energy channels become unblocked, energy or Qi begins to move, and you begin to feel more like yourself again.
What we treat:
- Pain, recent and chronic
- Anxiety, depression and panic attacks
- Immune weakness and chronic fatigue
- PMS, menstral cramps, menopausal symptoms
- Infertility and IVF support
- Digestive disorders, reflux
- Asthma, allergies, and other respiratory conditions
- Insomnia and heart palpitations
- Low energy levels, and
- much, much more
Added Benefits of Acupuncture with Anne Crowley,
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Healing Techniques To Practice At Home
- Value of Self Care
- Nutritional and Herbal Consults
- Chinese Herbs
- Life Coaching
Other modalities integrated or offered separately
- TDP Heat Therapy
- Infared Light
- 5 Needle Protocol for Addictions
- Chakra Balancing
Why Choose LaPlata Acupuncture and Healing Arts?
- We are dedicated to serving the people of the Waldorf, LaPlata, White Plains, and other Charles County locations, as well as the people of St. Mary’s and Calvert counties.
- We are a local acupuncturist living, working and raising families in Charles County. We have been steadily available to serve the people of the community for over 10 years. We have expansive hours as a result of living and working in our community.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your work schedule.
- We offer a highly-trained and caring staff.
- We offer a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan, and wellness counseling.
- We care about you as an individual not as a disease label.
- We offer relief from recent and chronic pain and get to the root of the cause of the pain.
- We provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to sustain your health.
- You will get tips on working outside the treatment room to hasten your symptom relief and maintain long-term health.
- In addition to acupuncture, we offer Colorpuncture, herbal consults, TDP heat therapy, infared light therapy, cupping, chakra balancing, life coaching, and overall wellness counseling throughout your treatment plan.
- In short, we care about your healing and your continued growth.